Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Medications Help Me

We all talk about what different medications your loved one is on here. What works or seems to, what they can't take for whatever reason and so on.


For me it's about dealing with this disease. And by that I mean what helps me more without question as a patient is the meds I am on for depression, stress, and anxiety.


I know for a fact I could not function without these drugs. They are not something that just help me, they are vital for me to motivate.


It took a long time to find the right drugs, the right dosage, but once my doctor got this figured out by trial and error it made a world of difference.


It is the very reason I can function. Think about that when you talk to your doctor and make sure your loved one is on something to deal with depression, stress, and anxiety.


This will help them immensely and they do work. You just have to get the right one that helps them. It may take a few weeks, but once they find the right ones, it will make a huge difference.


I take more drugs that help me day to day in dealing with this disease, than I do for the disease itself. Even then there are days I still for whatever reason cannot cope on some days.